Welcome to EDB Society
EDB Society's Special Series
Latest News/Upcoming Events
Platforms: Transforming Industries • Creating Value
Date: 16 October 2018
The session will be moderated by SMU Vice President, Office of Business Development and Professor of Finance, Prof Annie Koh.
Venue: Mochtar Riady Auditorium
SMU Administration Building, Level 5
81 Victoria Street, Singapore 188065
Time: 5.30 – 8.00 pm
The EDB Society will be holding it’s 28th Annual General Meeting and Networking Lunch with Guest-of-Honour Dr Beh Swan Gin Chairman Economic Development Board. The details are:
Wednesday 21 March 2018
11.30 am to 2.15 pm
EDB, Raffles City Tower, Level 21
Please save the date!
Other activities like Pioneer Series, Chairman/CEO Series, and Dialogue @#21 Series will also roll out.
Membership fees are again waived this year. So do get more former EDBians to sign up & grow our Alumni!
* Membership Fees are waived for the period April 2017 - March 2018. This status will be reviewed at the AGM in March 2018.
* The EDB Society is presently updating its Members’ Database. Current Members who have not yet submitted their updates are encouraged to do so, also to encourage new Members to join. Please use the attached Membership Application Form.
* We want to enhance & enrich our Website! We welcome Members contributing photos relating to their EDB days, links to their blogs, articles/books they have written, feedback on what you would like the EDB Society to do for you!
* Anthony Ang: CEO ARA Asset Management (Fortune) Limited
* Ang Chong Ming Roy: Deputy Head (Business Development) Singapore International Arbitration Centre
* Kumaran Barathan: CEO The Singapore Indian Development Association SINDA (wef 1.7.2014)
* Chan Wing Leong: Deputy President (Administration) & Chief Financial Officer Singapore Institute of Technology
* Chew Woon Wee: Assistant Manager (Corporate Planning Division) Zeon Corporation
* Jayson Goh: Senior VP (Airport Operations Management) Changi Airport Group
* Julian Ho: Consultant Egon Zehnder
* Fanny Huang: Relationship Manager Criticaleye
* Angeline Poh: Assistant CEO (Industry Group) Media Development Authority
* Vaanithasan S/O Sivakumaran: Assistant Manager, Home (Care Procurement Operations) Unilever
* Sophian Bin Abdul Rahman: General Manager Stemlife Berhad
* Tang Jui Huat Jason: Senior Manager (Business Development and Strategy) MANN+HUMMELGroup