Latest News/Upcoming Events
6th FORUM: Special forum to honour the Late Mr Nathan
Details of the 6th Forum are as follows:
Keynote Speakers: Mr S Dhanabalan, Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, Mr Peter Lim, Prof Cham Tao Soon
Topic: Special forum to honour the Late Mr Nathan
Date & Time: 7 Dec 2016, 3-6pm
Venue: The Arts House, 1 Parliament Lane (Old Parliament House)
The EDB Society celebrates its 25th Anniversary this year in conjunction with SG50. A Gala Dinner was held on 23 July 2015 at The Fullerton Hotel. The EDB Society and The Straits Times also jointly present the Pioneering The Future Series 2015-16.
Other activities like Pioneer Series, Chairman/CEO Series, and Dialogue @#21 Series will also roll out.
Membership fees are again waived this year. So do get more former EDBians to sign up & grow our Alumni!
* Membership Fees are waived for the period April 2015 - March 2016. This status will be reviewed at the AGM in March 2016.
* The EDB Society is presently updating its Members’ Database. Current Members who have not yet submitted their updates are encouraged to do so, also to encourage new Members to join. Please use the attached Membership Application Form.
* We want to enhance & enrich our Website! We welcome Members contributing photos relating to their EDB days, links to their blogs, articles/books they have written, feedback on what you would like the EDB Society to do for you!
* Anthony Ang: CEO ARA Asset Management (Fortune) Limited
* Ang Chong Ming Roy: Deputy Head (Business Development) Singapore International Arbitration Centre
* Kumaran Barathan: CEO The Singapore Indian Development Association SINDA (wef 1.7.2014)
* Chan Wing Leong: Deputy President (Administration) & Chief Financial Officer Singapore Institute of Technology
* Chew Woon Wee: Assistant Manager (Corporate Planning Division) Zeon Corporation
* Jayson Goh: Senior VP (Airport Operations Management) Changi Airport Group
* Julian Ho: Consultant Egon Zehnder
* Fanny Huang: Relationship Manager Criticaleye
* Angeline Poh: Assistant CEO (Industry Group) Media Development Authority
* Vaanithasan S/O Sivakumaran: Assistant Manager, Home (Care Procurement Operations) Unilever
* Sophian Bin Abdul Rahman: General Manager Stemlife Berhad
* Tang Jui Huat Jason: Senior Manager (Business Development and Strategy) MANN+HUMMELGroup